Registrations for Barre in Term 1 will be open soon!
Barre has made it to the UC Rec Centre! Finally you can channel your inner ballerina, without all of the tights and leotards! Barre uses principles and movements from ballet, pilates and yoga to tone, lengthen and shape your muscles.
Why try Barre?
- You love dance, pilates and/or yoga!
- Strengthen and tone your entire body in a fun and energetic way.
- Improve balance, co-ordination and flexibility
- Try out the latest trend sweeping across the fitness industry worldwide!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC Rec Centre
- Max 8 participants
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||6:10pm||25 Feb||1 April||Zoe||$60||$90||Open soon|
|1||Wednesday||7:10pm||27 Feb||3 April||Zoe||$60||$90||Open soon|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes