Registrations for Animal Flow in Term 1 are now open!
One of the latest trends taking over the fitness industry is finally here! Take your training to the next level by combining primal and ground based movements with elements from various other training disciplines. Designed for anyone who wants to take a step towards their physical peak!
Why try Animal flow?
- Add something new into your fitness regime.
- Improve your mobility, strength, endurance and power!
- Improve your performance in your other fitness disciplines
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- No equipment required
- Suitable for everyone - movements can be modified for all fitness levels.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC Rec Centre
- Maximum 15 per class
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||7:10 pm||25 Feb||1 April||Ricardo||$33||$54||Open now!|
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours