Haumanu Mirimiri | Massage Therapy
MASSAGE THERAPY AT THE REC CENTRE WILL RETURN SOON.........
WATCH THIS SPACE..............by students for students Student massage ARA
We are excited to join with the Students from ARA to work at the Rec Centre for their practice hours.
- 60 minute appointments that are affordable!
- If you show any signs of being UNWELL you MUST rebook or cancel your massage
- There is 15 minutes inbetween appointments to allow for cleaning and santizing of the massage room
How to book & Hours of Operation
General Availability: TBC
|Level 5 (Relaxation only)||$35|
|Level 6 (Remedial and Relaxation)||$45|
|Level 5 Certificate (Relaxation only)||$75|
|Level 6 Diploma (Remedial theraputic)||$85|
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance holders - check your policy! You may qualify to claim back the cost of up to five massages per annum.
- Payment is taken before your massage through RECEPTION.
Quality and Safety verified
- Our therapists are required to be registered with Massage New Zealand, and undergo police checks.
- This means they are qualified, comply with the MNZ Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- You can rest assured you are in safe and qualified hands.
How it works
- Visit the UC Rec & Sport app and book your appointment OR call Reception
- Upon arrival, check in at the reception counter at the UC RecCentre, the staff will direct you to the massage treatment rooms
- Take a seat and the therapist will be with you and guide you through the rest (consultation, clothing and so on)
- Check out Massage New Zealand's advice on what to expect on your first massage