Haumanu Mirimiri | Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy at the UC RecCentre
Massage by Students - ARA Te Pūkenga - Student Massage
We are excited to join with the Students from ARA TE PŪKENGA to provide a massage clinic at the RecCentre for their practice hours.
- 60-minute appointments that are affordable! Only for UC Staff, Students, and UC RecCentre Members
- Bookings essential- use new system Perfect GYM or give us a call 369 2433 or internal 92433
- Pay at reception before your session
- Arrive 5mins early ready to go
1. Sessions and Pricing
|Student Therapist 2022||UC Students||All Other Members|
|60min Relaxation Massage (Level 5 Therapist)||$35||$45|
|60min Therapeutic Massage (Level 6 Therapist)||$45||$55|
|Graduate Therapist 2023|
|60min Relaxation & Therapeutic Massage (Qualified Graduate Therapist)||$75||$75|
- 2023 - Southern Cross Medical Insurance holders - check your policy! You may qualify to claim back the cost of up to five massages per annum when booking with a qualified diploma level therapist.
2. How to book
- Book on the New System: PERFECT GYM HERE: Perfect Gym
- Or bookings through reception contact us OR Phone: +64 3 369 2433
- Payment is required before your session begins
- No shows will be charged or prevented from future bookings without payment. 24 hours notice of cancellation is preferred.
|Day||Type of Massage||Availability||Therapist Name|
|Monday (AM)||Relaxation||8:30am, 9.45am, 11am||Zoe Garmonsway|
|Tuesday (AM)||Remedial/Therapeutic||8:30am, 9.45am, 11am||Anna Young|
|Wednesday (AM)||Relaxation||8:30am, 9.45am, 11am||Zoe Garmonsway|
|Wednesday (PM)||Remedial/Therapeutic||3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm||Antony Sunderland|
|Thursday (PM)||Relaxation||3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm||Zoe Garmonsway|
|Friday (AM)||Remedial/Therapeutic||8:30am, 9.45am, 11am||Chris Buckeridge|
|Friday (PM)||Remedial/Therapeutic||3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm||Antony Sunderland|
|Sunday (PM)||Remedial/Therapeutic||1pm, 2.15pm, 3.30pm||Chris Buckerridge|
Quality and Safety verified
- Our therapists are required to be registered with Massage New Zealand, and undergo police checks.
- This means they comply with the MNZ Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- You can rest assured you are in safe and hands.
How it works
- Visit the UC Rec & Sport Perfect Gym Online portal and book your appointment OR call Reception
- Upon arrival, check in at the reception counter at the UC RecCentre, the staff will direct you to the massage treatment rooms
- Take a seat and the therapist will be with you and guide you through the rest (consultation, clothing and so on)
- Check out Massage New Zealand's advice on what to expect on your first massage
- If you show any signs of being UNWELL you MUST rebook or cancel your massage via the app or by calling us
- There is 15 minutes inbetween appointments to allow for cleaning and sanitizing of the massage room
- Bookings essential. 24hours notice of cancellation required. No shows will be charged and/or blocked from future booking without prior payment