UC Student First-Time Memberships
You've paid for it, now let's get you started!
As a UC Student, your student levy funds a RecCentre membership for you to use to stay healthy and active while studying.
If you're new to UC, and/or haven't been a member with us before:
- Pay your UC Student levy
- Collect your UC Student ID Card (this becomes your gym membership card too)
Set up your student membership
Step 1: Click [REGISTER HERE] below and use your UC username and password to create yourself a RecCentre account.
Step 2: Click [MEMBERSHIPS]. Choose either "Undergrad" or "Postgrad" membership. Click [UPDATE PRICE]. The page will refresh.
Step 3: Scroll down the Click [ADD TO BASKET]. Click [CHECKOUT], then Tick the box to accept our terms and conditions.
Step 4: Click [CONFIRM & CONTINUE]. That's it! You have made an account and set up your membership.
- Processing takes up to 48 hours (2-days) to activate your membership onto your UC student card.
- Our systems will be extremely busy processing thousands of memberships (literally), so we recommend signing up asap.
- If your card doesn't work on your first visit, it may be that the system hasn't processed yours yet OR you've missed steps 2-4 above.
- Stop at our reception desk, and one of our Customer Experience Reps will assist you.
- Please be aware during the months of February and March, your wait could be up to 20mins. We thank you for your patience and understanding with our staff.
Wait... before you come to the gym
You must bring a workout towel and your ID card with you every time.
There are some rules and courtesies you need to know before you come to the gym. We recommend reading up on our rules and gym etiquette to familiarise yourself with these before your first visit, so you're not caught out.