Being active is one of the five ways to wellbeing. Let us help you find your own path to wellness.
UC & UCSA staff receive a discounted membership fee, with options for salary deduction for UC Staff. Staff who are also UC students and have paid the student levy are eligible for free membership unless they have their fees paid by staff waiver.
We also offer a few staff-only activities free or low cost that don't require a UC RecCentre membership. See below
To sign up... please visit the UC RecCentre and don't forget to bring your UC Staff Card!
2021 membership rates
|FULL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP||12 months||6 months||3 months|
|UC & UCSA staff*||$439||$225||$118|
|UC Staff (TEU and PSA members)**||$339||$175||$93|
|Fortnightly payroll deduction (3mth minimum - see below)||$20|
|OFF-PEAK ACCESS MEMBERSHIP (enter before 3pm daily)|
|UC & UCSA staff*||$269||$140||$75|
|UC Staff Fortnightly Salary Deduction (3mth minimum - see below)||$14|
*You must obtain a UC Staff Card, ask your manager for details. This becomes your membership card. Salary deduction option valid for staff on fixed-term or continuing contracts only.
** A letter from your Union confirming your current membership must also be provided within 2 weeks of joining, or the full rate will apply.
UC staff payroll deduction - terms and conditions
- Register today, start today and start paying at your next salary payment.
- Minimum membership term of three months.
- Cancel any time after three months at no cost. Your membership and deductions will continue until you email us to request cancellation. To cancel, please email Danielle Mather
- This means a full year, full access membership will cost $520 if you continued for 12mths. There is additional administration time involved in salary deduction, which this difference goes toward.
- An early cancellation fee of $25 will apply if cancelling within 3 months.
- If you leave the employ of UC, this membership will cease. Talk to us about other options.
- Standard membership conditions apply, as stated on the membership application.
Convenience on Campus
With many services located on campus, just a short healthy walk away, finding time for self-care is just a little bit easier. Whip over during the day, before or after work, and enjoy a healthy dose of wellbeing activity.
Make a suggestion!
We would love your suggestions to help improve your wellbeing on campus. We work closely with the UC Wellbeing Coordinator to facilitate activities and events, so please get in touch!