Memberships & Casual Visits
For a great value gym membership, you can't beat the UC RecCentre.
Our gym comes alive when the students return and the place is buzzing. Whether it's for our amazing group fitness classes with award-winning instructors, our party spin room, squash court and climbing wall, or just the vitality of our members - come down and join us!
UC Students - click here to set up your levy funded membership
Anyone over the age of 16 can be a member. Simply bring photo ID to Reception with your proof of age.
|Membership Options||12 months||3 months|
|Off-peak access during Peak-Time (entry after 3pm)||$5.00 (per visit)|
|New Member Joining Fee||$49|
|Replacement Card Fee||$20|
|Other Options Available||Amount||Quantity|
|Casual visitor fee||$13||per visit|
|10 visit concession entry card||$100.00||10x visits|
|14-Day Trial||Staff: Free | Others: $25||14 consecutive days|
Our memberships include:
- Unlimited access to all group fitness classes, excluding Zone classes
- Zone classes only $3 per class, or purchase a 10 class concession card for $27
- Unlimited access to all training areas for cardio, weights, functional training, and stretching
- Access to free basic programmes and classes - via our Rec & Sport app.
- Access to low-cost personalised training programmes and personal training.
- Free daily locker hire (limited permanent lockers available for hire).
- Free equipment hire, free sport court use before 3pm daily (dropin after 3pm attract fees, or pay to book your court exclusively ahead of time)
A one-off fee for first time members. It includes:
- 1x 15min orientation/consultation session
- 1x 60min Fitness Consultation and BCS
- 5x Zone class passes
- First membership card
Equipment for hire:
You can borrow balls, towels, racquets, skipping ropes, gloves and locks for lockers from our Reception. Simply exchange your ID card for the item and you will get it back when you return the gear on loan. Please return items in good condition. You may be charged for breakages caused by careless use.
All members MUST bring a workout towel and their entry ID card EVERY visit.
If you don't bring your card you will be delayed while we confirm your membership (and enrolment for students) is current. This can take up to five minutes. We will only do this twice in any semester. After that, you'll be asked to pay $13 casual entry, which can be refunded if you present your membership card to us within 7 days.