Haumanu Mirimiri | Massage Therapy
COVID-19: Alert LEVEL 2
We are FULLY OPEN
The Therapists at the Rec Centre are please to have you back!!
As we are still in an alert phase that could change at some point we are continuing to follow good health and safety measures for our clients. This is to ensure we are prepared to change as things progress and to offer clients the option of PPE if required at any time. Our therapists will continue to keep a safe and clean practice as an ongoing way of operating under the guidance of the team at the Rec Centre.
Procedures Alert level 2:
- Only 45, 60 and 90 minute appointments are available
- We have 1 use-masks avaialbe if you want to use them during your massage
- If you show any signs of being UNWELL you MUST rebook or cancel your massage
- There is 15 minutes inbetween appointments to allow for cleaning and santizing of the massage room
How to book & Hours of Operation
- All bookings are online via the Port Hills Massage Therapy Timely App , with availability shown on the app
- Be sure to select the University of Canterbury Recreation Centre as the location
|Monday||9am - 2.30pm with Toni|
|Tuesday||11am - 7 pm with Jared|
|Wednesday||9am - 2.30 pm with Toni|
|Thursday||3 pm - 8 pm with Toni|
|Friday||10 am - 4 pm with Kay|
|Saturday||10 am - 4 pm with Darcy|
|Sunday||Every second Sunday of the month 10 am - 4 pm|
|UC Staff and Students||$60||$70||$110|
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance holders - check your policy! You may qualify to claim back the cost of up to five massages per annum.
- Payment is taken post-massage via ONLINE payment or eftpos.
Quality and Safety verified
- Our therapists are required to be registered with Massage New Zealand, and undergo police checks.
- This means they are qualified, comply with the MNZ Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- You can rest assured you are in safe and qualified hands.
How it works
- Visit the Timely app and book your appointment
- Upon arrival, check in at the reception counter at the UC RecCentre, the staff will direct you to the massage treatment rooms
- Take a seat and the therapist will be with you and guide you through the rest (consultation, clothing and so on)
- Check out Massage New Zealand's advice on what to expect on your first massage
Contact Port Hills Massage Therapy
Go on, treat yourself!
Port Hills Massage Therapy