Port Hills Massage Therapy @ the UC RecCentre
Treat yourself! Whether it's for relaxation and stress management, rehabiliation or recovery, or simply to improve performance goals, massage is an effective therapy that can assist your wellness.
How to book & Hours of Operation
- All bookings are online via the Port Hills Massage Therapy Timely App
- Be sure to select the University of Canterbury Recreation Centre as the location
- Appointment availability is shown on the app
|UC Staff and Students||$40||$55||$70||$100|
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance holders - check your policy! You may qualify to claim back the cost of up to five massages per annum.
- Payment is taken post-massage via EFTPOS. Sorry, credit card is not available at this time.
Quality and Safety verified
- Our therapists are required to be registered with Massage New Zealand, and undergo police checks.
- This means they are qualified, comply with the MNZ Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- You can rest assured you are in safe and qualified hands.
How it works
- Visit the Timely app and book your appointment
- Upon arrival, check in at the reception counter at the UC RecCentre, the staff will direct you to the massage treatment rooms
- Take a seat and the therapist will be with you and guide you through the rest (consultation, clothing and so on)
- Check out Massage New Zealand's advice on what to expect on your first massage
Contact Port Hills Massage Therapy
Go on, treat yourself!
Port Hills Massage Therapy