Why you should test your fitness
- You'd like to get a baseline measurement of your fitness
- You'd like to see what areas of your health & fitness you should be working on
- You'd like to re-test and measure if your efforts have paid off
- You're like to get a taste of what fitness testing is about and see if it is useful for you
- Session will last for 30 minutes
- Sign up at the front counter or over the phone.
- Free, but bookings are essential
- If you are unable to make your session, please call and let us know.
Available fitness tests
To assist with planning, please indicate which fitness tests you are interested in at the time of booking:
- 20m Multi-stage fitness test (Beep Test)
- Harvard Step Test
- Hand grip strength test (Dynanometer)
- Max Push Ups
- Flexibility - sit & reach, shoulder
On the day
- It is recommended that you have a light warm up before your testing session
- Check in at reception 5 minutes before scheduled start time
- You will be directed to the meeting point
- Wear workout appropriate gear, including proper footwear (no jandals, sandals or bare feet)
Advanced fitness testing
- If you are interested in more advanced or specific lab testing (wingate, lactate, skinfolds) we recommend Sport Testing Services, located in the K1 Sport and Fitness Academy, adjacent to the entrance driveway.