The best project you'll ever work on is YOU!
Do you want to:
- feel healthier and less stressed?
- increase your energy levels and sleep better?
- reduce pain, stiffness or discomfort?
- improve your overall sense of wellbeing?
- improve your physical body by losing weight, getting fitter, stronger or toning up?
- train smarter for your sport or event?
We can help!
We offer a range of budget friendly services to reach your goals, all while saving precious hours in the gym that you can redirect to study, working and having a social life! Check out the options below, talk to one of our Customer Experience team or see our TrainMe Brochure 2020 for more information.
- We now offer Skype consultations, primarily for distance learners or if you can't make it into the gym during our normal consultation hours
- Normal fees apply, depending on service chosen
- During the COVID-19 Alert Level 4 Response phase, we are offering Skype Gym Start & SteerMe Consultations at no charge for members.
- Ideal for those who may have injuries, medical conditions or disabilities that may mean our online classe and in-app programmes are not the best option for you right now
- Or perhaps you just want help navigating the app? Or ideas on how to modify some of the exercises you've seen online?
- Our consultants will skype you through a health screen, goal setting and set you an at-home programme based on any equipment you have, up to 60mins
- A 30min follow-up session one week later is included.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a consult, and we'll connect you with a consultant and a timeslot.
Choose your level
The RecCentre has a range of authorised, experienced Personal Trainers who operate independently of the RecCentre. Prices vary.
A personal trainer is ideal if you need a little bit more experience to guide you and/or need more flexibility in the times available to train. Get more information about our personal training services.