Supercircuit is similar to Crossfit classes or bootcamps. Complete a circuit of exercises at high intensity, with rest in between. The result is a fantastic cardiovascular and muscular workout that is unique to every single class. Expect to be challenged mentally and physically.
What to expect
Classes will vary every time. It’s a challenging workout that could use games, individual or team based circuits, or boxing. You could use crash pads, strength bags, barbells, medicine balls, skipping ropes, tyres, hurdles, ropes, the prowler … the choices are endless.
- Warm up five to seven minutes
- High Intensity interval and circuit training 30 minutes
- Warm down five to seven minutes
At your first Supercircuit class
Arrive early. We often need your help to set up equipment, and this is a team effort.
Great for all levels
- You are in charge of how hard you work – the instructor simply provides the moves and motivation.
- The exercises are fairly simple to follow, and the instructor can provide options. There is no dancing or aerobics - think of it as a really big personal training session.
Benefits of Supercircuit
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness and burn fat fast
- Leave feeling energised from the endorphins
- Achieve levels you never thought possible with the help of our motivating instructors
- Get strong and toned - we aim to provide full body functional training exercises so every muscle group is worked
How often should you attend Supercircuit?
As often as you like.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours