Trending right now is the supercharged high intensity interval training protocol. Get the best of everything - super high intensity cardiovascular and bodyweight muscular training all in 30 minutes!
What to expect
- Warm-up phase of 5 minutes of athletic exercises - no aerobics or fancy footwork here
- 4 interval sets using high intensity exercises with recovery (because you will need it)
- Cool down and stretch phase of 5 minutes
Benefits of HIIT30
- Improve your cardiovascular and aerobic fitness
- Improve your muscular fitness and tone your entire body
- Feel the after buzz of working at super high intensity and then burn fat for the next 24 hours
- Save time and work smart
How often should you attend?
Include it in your fitness routine twice a week and watch your body get stronger and fitter!
Who should attend?
- Ideal for those who have hit a plateau in their training and want to kickstart things again
- Great for those with the drive to push themselves to their limits
- You take the class at your own pace - work to your limit during the work phase, and take a rest when directed
- Not suitable if you are pregnant, have high or low blood pressure or do not cope with high intensity sessions
- Intermediate fitness level required
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes