Group Fitness Challenge 2020
The Group Fitness Challenge back again for 2020!
Registrations are now open!!!
Sign up before Monday 23rd March to take advantage of the $10 early bird rate!
The 2020 Challenge:
Complete between 35-100 Group Fitness or Small Group Training classes!
- Duration: Monday 24th February - Sunday 18th October 2020
- Along the way you will be asked to complete every style of Group Fitness atleast once. E.g. BAT, Pilates, HIIT30 etc.
- Upon completion of the Group Fitness Challenge, you will be entered into our prize draws.
- Complete 100 classes and gain 2x entries into the main prize draw!
We have $1500 worth of exercise equipment from TECHNOGYM, and $750 of UC RecCentre credit to give away to two lucky winners
70 class draw
$1000 TECHNOGYM product package*, $500 RecCentre credit**
35+ class draw
$500 TECHNOGYM product package*, $250 RecCentre credit**
We will also be giving away over $500 in spot prizes and mini-competitions to keep you motivated along the way!
- Registration costs $15
- This includes: Class Diary, access to monthly emails, competitions and a private Facebook group, as well as discounts/free stuff along your journey.
You have to COMMIT, to get results!!
- Pop into the UC Rec Centre and visit the customer experience reps to sign up.
Terms and Conditions:
- UC Rec Centre members only. You must continue to have a valid UC RecCentre membership up until 18th October 2020 to be eligible for the main prize draws.
- One registration per person.
- One stamp per class (including all Small Group Training classes and 30min sessions), unless otherwise stated.
- * At the time of the draw winners can choose anything from the TECHNOGYM stock product list,
up to the value of their awarded prize.
- ** UC RecCentre Credit can be used for any product or service available at the UC RecCentre.
Credit will expire after 12months.
2019 Group Fitness Challenge Winners!
Lena Sugar - $700 of travel with helloworld Fendalton
Holly Machill - $300 of travel with helloworld Fendalton
Jessica Fitzjohn - $200 of personal training with the UC RecCentre