Take a bunch of Functional exercises... add them into the exercise trend Interval Training... get it done in 45minutes... and you have FIT45! Our brand new, full body strength and conditioning workout completed in the FUN Zone!
What to expect
- Warm-up phase of 5 minutes of simple cardio exercises
- 35min interval based Circuit, utilising all of the equipment and toys that the FUN Zone provides!
- Cool down and stretch phase of 5 minutes
- Location: FUN Zone
Benefits of FIT45
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 15 people - no more competing for equipment with 70 other people in our main HIIT classes!
- Personalised instruction from our experienced and motivaing instructors
- Learn how to use and create your own workouts using the equipment in the Fun Zone.
- Improve your aerobic fitness, muscular fitness and strength
- Enjoy the feeling of commuinity as you connect and workout with like minded individuals.
How often should you attend?
Include it in your fitness routine 2-4 times per week and watch your body transform!
Costs (additional to membership or casual entry fee)
- $3 per class (member)
- $15 per class (non-member)
- $27 for 10 concession card (members only or can be used in conjunction with casual entry or casual concession
Please head to reception before the class starts to pay and collect a FIT45 token and towel, to secure your spot in the class. Tokens can be purchased 30mins before the class begins.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours