Butts, abs and thighs - the name says it all. Whittle your waist, attack your abs and trim your thighs under the guidance of our great instructors. No class is ever the same as another!
A typical BAT class
After warming up, you can expect to work all three areas using a variety of equipment - step platforms, pump bars, swissball, slides, dynabands, mats, medicine balls or hand weights. You’ll finish with a well-earned stretch. Instructors change their exercise selection with every class.
Great for all levels
Options are provided for beginners through experienced participants where appropriate. Over time, you’ll gain the confidence and strength to attempt the more challenging options.
Benefits of BAT
- Strengthen your core for better posture
- Shape and tone your butt, abdominals and thighs
- Improve your balance
How often should you do BAT?
- 2-3 times a week is the recommended maximum.
- Allow 1-2 days rest between classes. Your body needs recovery time for best results.
- On those days inbetween try other activities to stay active, including our other GF classes.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours