Can't afford a PT, but really need that outsider to be accountable to, assist in motivating you and ensure you have great technique and intensity? Consider our PUSH Me packages to get you on your way!
What is it?
- One-on-one training sessions with your instructor to ensure you are performing at your best
45min sessions (The original)
- $30 for Students or $45 for all other members for each session if paid 'as-you-go' or for a one-off
- $200 for Students or $320 for all other members for a package deal of 8 sessions (must be used within 10 weeks of commencement)
PushMe30 (new 30min option)
- $20 for students, $30 for other members (one-on-one)
- Please note, that 30min sessions can only be booked if you have seen your instructor at least once. 30mins isn't enough time to complete a health screen and then give you a solid 30min workout!
How do I sign up?
- Book your package or single session at reception or call us on +64 3 364 2433
- Payment is required at time of booking (credit/debit card details can be taken over the phone)
Terms and conditions
- You should see the same fitness consultant for the duration of the package, in their normal rostered hours
- If your fitness consultant is sick/on leave, the RecCentre reserves the right to replace that trainer with another of our choosing
- The 8 training sessions must be used in 10 weeks. Any sessions not used will be void. (Packages only)
- Please be aware that the RecCentre is a teaching gym. As such, your fitness consultant may be a student in-training (not yet qualified) or a recent graduate trying to gain experience. In such cases, a regular trainer may be present at some sessions to ensure your safety, and to provide feedback to our trainee. If you are looking for a qualified and experienced trainer who will provide you with more flexibility, please see our personal training page for more information.