Feedback and suggestions
We really want to hear from you if you're having a great time or not so good time and how we can improve your experience.
How can I provide feedback?
We have several ways for you to get in touch.
- Talk to a receptionist - they will pass on your feedback to the appropriate manager
- Fill in a feedback form - these are located on the white pillar, outside the entrance to the sportshall
- Email us - you can email the relevant manager directly or contact the RecCentre Manager.
If you would like us to tell you the outcome, please provide your preferred contact details (e.g. your phone number or email).
How can I ask a question?
Use the same process as above or if you have a specific training question:
- Approach a fitness consultant during their floortime, or
- Email Kat Henderson and she will direct your query to a trainer to respond. If you provide your telephone number, we can call you and talk it through.
- Group Fitness - email@example.com
- Fitness Services (gym programming) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Issues (maintenance of facility and/or equipment) - email@example.com
- Membership and Customer Service (reception) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sport - email@example.com
- All other feedback or enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org