YOga101 will be back taking a break for Semester 1
- If you're keen for us to run a course, please let us know!
Ready to take the step into the wonderful world of Yoga, but the large class sizes and the bendy people touching their toes are putting you off? Well, you're in the right place!
Yoga101 is our 6-week introduction to all things Yoga, designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, before heading into one of our yoga classes on the main Group Fitness timetable.
Why try Yoga101?
- You're new to Yoga and want to learn the basics in a small and comfortable environment.
- Develop your breath, to understand and feel the benefits of your yoga practice.
- Learn how to get your body into the basic standing poses and sun salutations, while maintaining postural alignment.
- You're an experienced Yogi, and you would like to refresh your knowledge of the main principles of yoga and alignment.
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is not required, but recommended.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.