Registrations for Yoga Play (Term 4) are now open!
Take your practice further and explore your limits! Each term will have a specific focus e.g. Splits, handstands, arm balances, and inversions.
Term 4 Focus: Each session will focus on an intermediate/advanced posture. E.g. Splits, Handstand, Standing to wheel...
Why try Yoga play?
- Tackle more challenging variations of poses in regular classes when the opportunity arises
- Learn those poses safely (as they won't be taught in regular timetabled classes)
- Find new and interesting ways to get in and out of poses
- You've always wanted to be able to bust out a handstand!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is recommended.
- Location: ZenZone - UC RecCentre
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Tuesday||5:20pm||20 Sept||18 Sept||Tracy||$20||$35||Open!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.