Registrations for Yoga Play (Term 2) are now open!
Take your practice further and explore your limits! Each term will have a specific focus e.g. Splits, handstands, arm balances, and inversions.
Term 2 Focus: Handstands
Why try Yoga play?
- Tackle more challenging variations of poses in regular classes when the opportunity arises
- Learn those poses safely (as they won't be taught in regular timetabled classes)
- Find new and interesting ways to get in and out of poses
- You've always wanted to be able to bust out a handstand!
- Don't worry - your instructor will keep a careful eye on your progress, and will only recommend you head into full splits if your body is ready. Modifications are always offered to keep you progressing and safe.
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is recommended.
- Location: ZenZone - UC RecCentre
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||5:20pm||11 May||8 June||Sabine||$20||$35||Open!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.