TRX- it's back!
The new rig has been installed into the FUN Zone and so we are so excited to announce the return of our TRX classes!
- You will use your body weight as resistance and work through full body exercises, challenging core exercises, and learn to lengthen and strengthen your muscles correctly and effectively.
- This course is designed for people who want to amp up their workout and learn how to effectively add the TRX straps into the weekly fitness regime.
- TRX is suitable for every fitness level, as there is always a new and exciting challenge to try! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
Benefits of TRX.
- Improve joint stability
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn tricks that require great control, stamina, and strength
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Location: FUN Zone - UC RecCentre
- Max 8 participants
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Thursday||5:20pm||12 May||9 June||Sarah C||$37.50||$60||Open!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.