Kettlebell will be back taking a break for Semester 1
- If you're keen for us to run a course, please let us know!
Register to learn simple flow patterns using the trusty kettlebell. You'll feel your entire body working hard, as you challenge your coordination and core strength while swinging the kettlebell around! It's the perfect tool if you're looking to amp up your regular workouts!
What to expect?
- Week 1: Learn the basics of the kettlebell.
- Week 2: Start creating simple flows.
- Week 3: Continue to practice simple flows, while adding in more complex moves.
- Week 4: Continue to practice simple flows, while adding in more complex moves.
- Week 5: Full-flow session
Why try kettlebell?
- Develop strength and mobility throughout your posterior chain
- Improve your form in all basic exercises (squat, row, plank etc)
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine to help you build muscle and increase your fitness.
- Learn flow sequences that require great control, stamina and strength
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
- Max 14 participants
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.