Registrations for HipHop (Term 2) are now closed.
We are injecting a whole new level of cool into our programme with HipHop.
Why try Hip-Hop?
- You have always wanted to try hip hop or you're an ex-hip hop dancer who wants to get back into it.
- You want to improve your memory, fitness and technique.
- Improve strength and co-ordination.
- Increase your fitness level and tone your entire body.
- Gain confidence and learn a new skill.
What to expect in a Hip-Hop session?
- Warm up: 3-4 minute high intensity workout to warm the body’s muscles up.
- Stretch: 3-4 minute stretch to release and loosen up the body’s muscles.
- Choreography: Learn a short hip hop dance, focusing on technique, timing and enthusiasm!
- Warm down: 2-3 minute stretch to relax the body’s muscles.
What to wear?
- Comfortable workout clothing, that allows the body to move freely.
- Flat gym sneakers
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Location: Zen Zone - UC RecCentre
- Max 10 participants
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||7.10pm||9 May||13 June||Ema Green||$50||$80||Closed!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.