Registrations for Boxing are now open!
Get amongst it! Boxing based, non-contact fitness classes that will push you to your limit.
We have two types of courses for you to choose between. BOXING is the original boxing course that teaches the basics and caters for all levels of fitness. BOXINGBootcamp is our new advanced course, designed for people who already have experience in boxing.
Why try Boxing fitness?
- You like the adrenaline that comes with working at high intensity
- You like the tone and shape you'll get in your upper body and abs
- You like the cardio benefits without having to do any running
- You want a bit of variety in your workout.
- You like working out with others to keep you motivated.
- Basic to Intermediate level - Our instructors can cater for everyone.
- Perfect if you're looking to learn the basic boxing movements or refine your old skills.
- The first sessions will focus on learning the different punches, while the remaining sessions help you practice your new skills and get fitter and stronger!
- A challenging workout with lots of variety to keep you on your toes.
- Pre and Post testing will be completed to allow you to track your progress.
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Each course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Gloves and pads provided.
- Wraps are advised but are optional.
- Location: Squash Court 2. The Boxing Room and Sportshall may also get used when appropriate.
- Maximum 14 per class
- Opt 1: No class on Monday 7 June due to Queens Birthday
|Option#||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1 - BOXING||Monday||4:10pm||3 May||14 June||Nick||$45||$72||Open!|
|2 - BOXING||Tuesday||5:10pm||4 May||8 June||Nick||$45||$72||Open!|
|3 - BOXING||Saturday||10:30am||8 May||12 June||Becky||
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
For more information
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.