Registrations for Bootcamp (Term 2) will be open soon!
Get strong, get motivated, get tough with our RecCentre Bootcamps! Our experienced instructors will push you to your limits with fun and creative indoor and outdoor workouts, using all that the beautiful UC campus has to offer.
Sign up to get your butt kicked in the early morning two times a week!
What you sign up for
- 10 sessions over 5 weeks to challenge your limits - a mixture of indoor and outdoor workouts.
- Big focus on outdoor exercise using bodyweight, outdoor fitness toys and partner/team-based activities
- Each session is designed to suit all fitness levels.
- Pre and post-testing to measure your results.
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Member discounts apply, see the table below.
- Start times are SHARP! Arrive early ready to start on time or expect penalties....for you and your comrades
- Sessions are 50mins. You will be all wrapped up by 7:20am, ready to take on the day!
- Outdoor sessions where possible. If miserable, we take it inside in our sportshall
- No pro-rata payments. YOU GOTTA COMMIT TO GET RESULTS!
- No refunds, unless a medical certificate is provided. An administration fee may apply.
- Maximum 20 participants per course
- Location: Sportshall - UC RecCentre.
|Option #||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
How to register
- Members: Register online via our UC Rec&Sport client portal.
- Non-Members - please create a Guest Account which will then allow you to register online.
- Payment will need to be made at the RecCentre 7 days after the booking has been confirmed.
- If you would like to register for any of our courses in person, please pop in and see our Reception team.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Coordinator.
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours
Group Fitness & Customer Experience Team Leader
UC RecCentre (Room 137)
Internal Phone: 95084