How To Book a Group Fitness Class
More of a visual learner?
- Check out our YouTube 'how to book a class' video (5.17)
How to book (all classes)
- Open your Rec & Sport app
- Select the "Class Timetable" tile.
- Use the red banner to select the day you would like to come along to a class.
- Scroll down and check out what is on offer on that day.
- Once you have found the class you want to attend, press "BOOK"
- You're in! You will be prompted to add it to your calendar so you don't' forget.
Don't have the app?
- Head to our timetable page on the website and book directly there
- You'll still the need a MyWellness account to login when prompted
How to cancel (all classes)
- Open your app, and use the Class Timetable tile to find the class that you have booked.
- Select "DELETE BOOKING" - and you will be removed from the class.
- This function can only be completed up to 30mins prior to class start time.
- It really helps others if you cancel as soon as you know you've changed your mind!
Are there penalties if I don't turn up without cancelling
- Yes, you will receive a strike against your account.
- If you hit THREE strikes (i.e. three missed classes), then you will be blocked from booking Group Fitness classes for 14 days.
- There are NO penalties for missing a livestream booking.
Can I join a class without booking?
- No, bookings are required for all of our Group Fitness classes.
- If you are sitting on the waitlist, you can come along and try your luck to see if there is space. However, you will be turned away if the class is full, so make sure you have a backup workout plan!