Supercircuit is similar to Crossfit classes or bootcamps. Complete a circuit of exercises at high intensity, with rest in between. The result is a fantastic cardiovascular and muscular workout that is unique to every single class. Expect to be challenged mentally and physically.
What to expect
Classes will vary every time. It’s a challenging workout that could use games, individual or team based circuits, or boxing. You could use crash pads, strength bags, barbells, medicine balls, skipping ropes, tyres, hurdles, ropes, the prowler … the choices are endless.
- Warm up five to seven minutes
- High Intensity interval and circuit training 30 minutes
- Warm down five to seven minutes
At your first Supercircuit class
Arrive early. We often need your help to set up equipment, and this is a team effort.
Great for all levels
- You are in charge of how hard you work – the instructor simply provides the moves and motivation.
- The exercises are fairly simple to follow, and the instructor can provide options. There is no dancing or aerobics - think of it as a really big personal training session.
Benefits of Supercircuit
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness and burn fat fast
- Leave feeling energised from the endorphins
- Achieve levels you never thought possible with the help of our motivating instructors
- Get strong and toned - we aim to provide full body functional training exercises so every muscle group is worked
How often should you attend Supercircuit?
As often as you like.