Core & Stretch
Core & Stretch is exactly that - for the time poor, get your workout and stretch all in one.
A typical Core & Stretch class
- A dynamic and athletic warm up
- The first half will zone in on strengthening with big movement core exercises.
- The core includes the hips and glutes, so expect plenty of planks, stability/balance work and some targeted hip strengthening
- The second half will focus on lengthening those muscles through focused stretching
- This could include PNF, foam rolling/tennis ball work for fascia release and standard stretching
Benefits of Core & Stretch
- Improve your core strength, including glutes and hips
- Improve flexility, mobility and balance
How often should you attend?
We only have one at the moment, so you should definitely attend it!
Check the timetable
for Group Fitness, Small Group Training and Women's Only hours