Opening hours and busy times
Alert Level 2: Members, new members, and casuals all welcome!
- Bookings essential for classes (trial) - see more info here see more info here see more info here
- Bookings not required for fitness centre
Operating Hours from Monday 15th June:
|Monday to Friday||6am - 9pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||9am - 5pm|
Public holiday hours - 2020
|Waitangi Day||Thursday 6 February||8am - 12pm and 4pm - 8pm|
|Good Friday||Friday 10 April||CLOSED|
|Easter Monday||Monday 14 April||8am - 12pm and 4pm - 8pm|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 15 April||8am - 12pm and 4pm - 8pm|
|Anzac Day (observed)||Mon 27 April||1pm - 8pm|
|Queens Birthday||Monday 1 June||CLOSED|
|Labour Day||Monday 26 October||8am - 12pm and 4pm - 8pm|
|Show Day||Friday 13 November||8am - 12pm and 4pm - 8pm|
|Christmas Closing Period||Tuesday 22 December
Monday 4 January 2021
|Close at 9pm
Reopen at 6am
These are our typical opening hours for public holidays each year.
Peak times - Busy times at the gym
|Monday to Thursday||3pm - 8pm|
|Friday||3pm - 6pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
|Sunday||6pm - 8pm|
- Term time is busier than holiday periods
- You might expect to wait up to 10 minutes for a piece of equipment - be courteous and work in with others please!
- If you are at all able to come to the gym outside of these times, you will have a pretty easy run on the equipment, especially in the mornings. Your workout time could be halved if you change the time of day you exercise.
- Consider our extensive group fitness timetable classes as an alternative for cardio or weights - the majority of our classes are designed for low co-ordination levels and classes such as HIIT30 and Supercircuit are great substitutes for all round workouts where intensity is your goal.