University Fleet vehicle user's guide
All users of University fleet vehicles must agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions for Use of University Vehicles before being allowed to book a vehicle
- All vehicle users must be employed by, or enrolled as a student of, the University of Canterbury.
- All vehicle users must have a full current driver licence of the appropriate class for the vehicle being hired and this licence must be available for inspection. Only driver licences that are valid in New Zealand will be approved.
- Fleet pool vehicles are provided for the purpose of travel on University business only. Private use is not permitted unless approved in advance by the Executive Director, People, Culture and Campus
- Fleet pool vehicles are available 24/7, once a booking is made the keys can be collected from the Security Office at 114 Ilam road, the driver must present their current valid driver’s licence and valid Canterbury Card when collecting the pool vehicle
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following details to arrange to be added to the Ubook System
- Email Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Department Cost Centre Code
Once you have been set up you can then access the Bookit site with the provided login and temporary password