Postgraduate Student Advice

Your Supervisor or Programme Coordinator is your first point of contact for general study advice. The Postgraduate Coordinator in your Department may also be able to help. For Master's students with further questions, contact the Kaitohutohu Ākonga | Student Advisor in the Faculty/School. For Doctoral students, contact the Postgraduate Research Office.

Managing your study - Postgraduate Forms

To submit a Registration of Topic, apply for an extension or suspension of study, or request part-time enrolment or a change of supervisor, you will need to fill out the appropriate form. For most postgraduate students these forms are administered through the Faculty/School you are studying in, while for doctoral students the forms will normally be administered through the Postgraduate Research Office. 

Faculty of Arts - Postgraduate Forms  

School of Business - Postgraduate Forms

Faculty of Education - Postgraduate Forms

Faculty of Engineering - Postgraduate Forms

Faculty of Health - Postgraduate Forms

Faculty of Law - Postgraduate Forms

Faculty of Science - Postgraduate Forms

Postgraduate Research Office - Forms for doctoral students

Helpful links

Department Postgraduate Coordinators List

Postgraduate policies, regulations and guidelines

Changes in your Doctoral studies

Transfer from Master's to PhD study