Kaitohutohu Ākonga | Student Advisors for continuing students
If you have completed your first year at UC and have some questions about your next years of study or need help planning your courses, a Kaitohutohu Ākonga | Student Advisor can help you.
Kaitohutohu Ākonga can help with various aspects of studying at UC, including:
- degree planning
- structuring double degrees and conjoint degrees
- withdrawing from courses
- semester planning
- qualification completion and graduation eligiblity
- cross-crediting between degrees and transferring between degrees
- guidance on university processes and regulations
- applying for a limited entry programme
- applying for a prerequisite and/or co-requisite waiver
- getting a high study workload approved
- taking a course elsewhere for credit towards a UC qualification
There is a Student Advisor in your study area to give you specialised advice about your qualification:
Advice for continuing students in Engineering, Product Design, and Forestry qualifications.
Manage your study
For details on university processes such as changing your enrolment, applying for exemption from a prerequisite or co-requisite, and transferring credit from another university.
Application closing dates and change of enrolment dates.
Fees and Funding
How your fees are calculated, tuition fee estimates, payment options and how to fund your studies.
University Terms & Glossary
Common university terms explained, such as 'undergraduate' and 'postgraduate'.
A wide range of services to support students is available.
|Artsemail@example.com||+64 3 369 3377||Elsie Locke|
|Businessfirstname.lastname@example.org||+64 3 369 3654
+64 3 369 3577
|Educationemail@example.com||+64 3 369 3333||Rehua|
|Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||+64 3 369 4271
+64 3 369 4272
|Healthemail@example.com||+64 3 369 5392||Rehua|
|Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org||+64 3 369 3555||Meremere|
|Scienceemail@example.com||+64 3 369 4141||Beatrice Tinsley|