Student Records and Graduation will be closed for the Easter break (2 - 6 April inclusive). Transcript orders will not be processed during this time.
Official Transcripts and Letters.
Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for your order to be processed.
If you have asked for a letter of Eligibility to Graduate, the completion of your qualification must be confirmed before we can issue this. This may cause a delay in the processing of your order.
Due to Covid-19, we are finding that orders sent via International Post are taking a very long time to reach their destination (up to three months in some cases). If you require a physical (paper) copy of your transcript urgently, please select the 'courier' option when filling out the order form.
Digital orders take a minimum of 24 hours to process, and are subject to the standard wait time.
Please read the following information before placing an order:
- ONLY ORDER ONE COPY OF YOUR DIGITAL TRANSCRIPT AND/OR LETTER - we can only provide one copy. For more information, please see here
- We can only accept payment made online using a credit or debit card at the time you place your order. If you have questions or concerns about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 369 3829
- If you wish to COLLECT YOUR PHYSICAL ORDER FROM THE UNIVERSITY, please select the 'STANDARD SHIPPING' option and use the comments section when 'checking out' your order to indicate that you (or an authorised person - please provide their full legal name) wish to collect from Student Services on level 1 of the Matariki building
- If you require your physical transcript/letter sent to an address that is different to your billing address, please use the comments section to indicate this and provide the address you need the documents sent to
- If you are unsure of how to use the new form, please get in touch with the Student Records team before placing an order
If you are experiencing problems with the form and find that you cannot add or remove items from your cart, please try using another browser (Chrome works best, don't use Internet Explorer). If you try a different browser and are still having problems, please call 03 369 3829 or 03 369 0382 or email email@example.com and DO NOT COMPLETE OR PAY FOR YOUR ORDER.
You can order your academic transcripts and/or letters using our ONLINE ORDER FORM