If not, you can contact us to discuss your options.
Completing your application
To get started, simply log into myUC and work your way through the screens to select your qualification, year of study and courses.
If you need extra guidance, you can call 0800 VARSITY (0800 827 748) at any stage.
- You only need to choose courses for your first year at this stage - this is usually around 6-8 courses for full-time study (and you can change your mind later.)
- Our team will review your application and contact you if anything looks a bit odd.
- If you've already met the entry criteria for University, you will receive a formal offer and enrolment agreement to sign.
- If you're awaiting exam results, you will receive a conditional offer and we will contact you in the New Year when results come out with info on your next steps.
If you want more guidance about the application process or what to expect before you start at UC, check out our short Uni 101 video from Rā Tōmene | UC Open Day.
Do what’s right for you
Choose the study option that feels right for you – not because all your friends are studying X degree or because your parents want you to study Y. Our UC Future Students team is here to help with guidance if you need it.
- Click 'Apply now' above and log into myUC
(or create an account if you don't have one)
- Pick your year of study: 2024
- Choose a qualification
- Select your first year courses
- Submit your application
- Contact UC Future Students team with any questions
- Start getting excited!
- Oct: You can complete your application to enrol for 2024
- Dates for limited entry programmes
(eg: Fine Arts, Music, Teaching)
- By Nov - 2024 timetable available
- Dec – most applications to enrol for 2024 due