Back to top
- Home >
- UC Sport >
- Social Sport Competitions >
- Volleyball >
Social volleyball competition
- 6 players/side
- 2 female players/side on court at all times
- A minimum of 5 players must start the game, the 6th player must be on court within 5min of game time
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to participate.
- 12-minute halves, 2-minute half time (30-minute turn-around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
- Normal Volleyball rules apply, except that games will be determined by the team with the higher score at the end of the game.
- Substitutions – between points.
- Wednesday afternoons 7pm - 9pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.
Fees to play in the Social Sport Competitions:
- To enter a team it costs $125.00 per team, per term (e.g. a team of 10 people it will cost $12.50 per person to play for the term)
- Non-Members pay a discounted fee of $2 for entry into UC RecCentre (this includes full use of the facility post match).
UC Rec Centre