Social Futsal Competition
Starting: 28 February 2023
- FIVE (5) players/ side (FOUR (4) court players and ONE (1) goalkeeper)
- At least ONE (1) of each gender on the court at all times (teams unable to field a correct team will give a TWO (2) goal advantage)
- A minimum of FOUR (4) players must start the game, the 5th player must be on court within 5min of game time
- Teams must wear matching bibs (supplied by UC Sport)
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to participate.
- 12 minute halves, 2 minute half time (30 minute turn around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
- Basketball sized court
Normal FIFA Futsal rules apply, except for the following alterations:
- Substitutions - Unlimited rolling substitutions. Players must enter and exit the game from their own defensive half when no markings.
- Draws - In the event of a draw there will be no extra time or penalty shootout unless the game is final.
- Dangerous play as outlined below is prohibited:
- Minimal shoulder use will be tolerated (no arms)
- NO sliding or playing on the ground
- No tackling from behind
- Contact will be decided upon at the discretion of the referee
- Thursday afternoons 3-5pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.
Fees to play in the Social Sport Competitions
|Per team, per TERM||Per team, per SEMESTER*|
Register for Social Sport
Click below to register a social sport team