Run Canterbury 2019 - Semester 1
UC Rec & Sport Running Group
Take your run training to the next level! Prepare with our Run Canterbury training group to take on either a 10km, half marathon, or full marathon. Receive a tailored training plan towards your choice of event (e.g Christchurch, Tai Tapu, or Hanmer Springs races).
Join us in semester one and utilise our extremely successful programme (Christchurch Marathon - 12 week challenge). The team are very stoked to have the running group training together across the whole year.
Our coaching programme for Semester 1 includes
- Comprehensive training and support package
- Group runs (x2) each week
- Group runs lead by pack leaders
- Experienced, Intermediate, Completion groups/programmes available
- Free Running T-shirt for all new programme partipants
- 12 week training programme
Your support package
- Tailored online training plan designed by the Sports Science Centre® towards your choice of marathon event (half, 10km, full) which you can access on any device
- TrainingPeaks athlete account to receive your training and monitor your progress
- Group runs lead by pack leaders to keep you motivated (3 levels to choose from and we will help you find the right level)
- Very active social media community to support you towards your goals www.facebook.com/runcanterbury
- E-mail support with motivational and training advice
- Discounted shoes and running gear from our partners The Frontrunner Colombo
We're confident you won't find a better price for this much training support!
- UC Students and UC Staff $85 (includes T-Shirt)
- Community $145 (includes T-Shirt)
- Previous Run Canterbury participant $75 (any year) - amazing value! (Programme only)
- Paying off the programme via installments is no problem and can be organised with Gary Gin (email@example.com)
There are a few key dates that we recommend you put in your diary now
- Introductory meeting - 11 March 2019 (UC Rec Centre - Room 133)
- Group runs runs will leave from UC Rec Centre reception (22 Kirkwood Ave, University of Canterbury, Ilam, Christchurch)
- First pack run - Tuesday 12 March 2019 and will continue until the 2nd June (Christchurch Marathon weekend).
How to register
- Online registrations please fill out the form by clicking here or click the button below. Then proceed to the checkout to finalise membership
- For more information contact Gary Gin (03 369 0369, firstname.lastname@example.org) or pop into the UC Rec & Sport office (UC Rec Centre map)
Lastly "Like" our Run Canterbury Facebook Page
- We have a very active social media community to support you towards your running goals
- Like the Run Canterbury Facebook page.
For more information contact
- Gary Gin (03 369 0369, email@example.com) or pop into the UC Rec & Sport office (UC Rec Centre map)