Hōtaka Omaoma | Run Canterbury
Join Run Canterbury for the pack runs to get you through the summer season in 2020. We will bring you a community based around running and getting better with every step.
For summer 2020, Run Canterbury will do pack runs every Tuesday and Thursday.
Our programme for Summer 2020 includes
- A training and support
- Group runs (x2) each week
- Group runs lead by pack leaders
- Experienced, Intermediate, Completion groups available
- 6 week training programme
Your support package
- Online training plan towards your choice of marathon event (10km, half, full) which you can access on any device
- TrainingPeaks athlete account to receive your training and monitor your progress
- Group runs lead by pack leaders to keep you motivated (3 levels to choose from and we will help you find the right level)
- Access to social media community to support you towards your goals www.facebook.com/runcanterbury
- Support with motivational and educational seminars
- UC Students and UC Staff - $45
- Community - $75
- Previous Run Canterbury participant (any year) - $40
- Paying off the programme via installments is no problem and can be organised with Gary Gin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are a few key dates that we recommend you put in your diary now
- Introductory meeting - Tuesday 10th November (TBC)
- Group runs will leave from K1 (22 Kirkwood Ave, University of Canterbury, Ilam, Christchurch)
- First pack run - Tuesday 10th November 2020, and runs will continue until Thursday 17th December 2020
How to register
- Please fill out the online form by clicking here or click the button below.
- You will then need to pay at the UC Rec Centre Reception
- For more information contact Gary Gin (email@example.com) or pop into the UC Rec & Sport office (UC Rec Centre map)
"Like" our Run Canterbury Facebook Page
- We have a very active social media community to support you towards your running goals
- Like the Run Canterbury Facebook page.