Hōtaka Omaoma | Run Canterbury
Semester 2, 2020
Join Run Canterbury for the pack runs and programming to get your through the colder season in semester 2. We will bring you a community based around running and getting better with every step.
For semester 2 Run Canterbury will have it's targets set on the Aoraki | Mt. Cook marathon event set on Saturday 3rd of October 2020. The course will be "starting and finishing at the Mt Cook Lodge in the Aoraki Mount Cook Village. Runners and walkers can look forward to amazing mountain views alongside the shores of Lake Pukaki. You’ll be surprised how different the scenery is running in different directions"
Our programme for Semester 2 includes
- A Training and support package
- Group runs (x2) each week
- Group runs lead by pack leaders
- Experienced, Intermediate, Completion groups/programmes available
- 12 week training programme
Your support package
- Online training plan designed by the Sports Science Centre® towards your choice of marathon event (half, 10km, full) which you can access on any device
- TrainingPeaks athlete account to receive your training and monitor your progress
- Group runs lead by pack leaders to keep you motivated (3 levels to choose from and we will help you find the right level)
- Acess to social media community to support you towards your goals www.facebook.com/runcanterbury
- Support with motivational and training advice Seminars
We're confident you won't find a better price for this much training support!
- UC Students and UC Staff $95
- Community $155
- Previous Run Canterbury participant $80 (any year) - amazing value! (Programme only)
- Paying off the programme via installments is no problem and can be organised with Gary Gin (email@example.com)
There are a few key dates that we recommend you put in your diary now
- Introductory meeting - Tuesday 14th July (TBC)
- Group runs runs will leave from UC Rec Centre Staff Room (22 Kirkwood Ave, University of Canterbury, Ilam, Christchurch)
- First pack run - Tuesday 14th July 2020 and will continue until the Thursday 1st October 2020
How to register
- Online registrations please fill out the form by clicking here or click the button below. Then proceed to the checkout to finalise membership
- For more information contact Gary Gin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or pop into the UC Rec & Sport office (UC Rec Centre map)
Lastly "Like" our Run Canterbury Facebook Page
- We have a very active social media community to support you towards your running goals
- Like the Run Canterbury Facebook page.