Social Sport Competitions
Semester 2 registrations are now open!
Get involved in our social sport competitions, held on campus during term time. Semester 2 competitions will start in Week 2, from Monday 23 July.
- Social Sport Competitions are open to UC students only, and are free
- All games are scheduled during term time only, and are held at the UC RecCentre (online maps)
- Like UC Sport Competitions on Facebook to keep updated with 2018 competition details, draws and results
- Games are 30-50 minutes long, dependent on the sport, and are played under modified rules. Detailed rules can be provided upon request.
- Teams must be available to play any time within the allocated time period each week
- Register your team here: Social Sport Team Registration Form. All teams must complete a Social Sport Player Details Form which you must attach to your online registration form- Social Sport Player Details Form (Word 36KB)
- If you are keen to play but don't have a team you can register your details here and we'll place you in a team: Social Sport Individual Player Registration
|Basketball||3 & 4||Wednesday||2.30 - 5pm||Closed (max capacity)|
|Basketball||3 & 4||Friday||2 - 5pm||Closed (max capacity)|
|Cricket||3 & 4||Saturday||1 - 4pm||Open|
|Futsal||3 & 4||Tuesday||1 - 4pm||Closed (max capacity)|
|Netball||3 & 4||Friday||12 - 2pm||Closed (max capacity)|
|Ultimate||3 & 4||Wednesday||1 - 2.30pm||Open|
|Volleyball||3 & 4||Thursday||2 - 4pm||Open|