Studying towards a PhD in BiochemistryEffect of 7,8-dihydroneopterin on macrophage inflammation.
Location: West 756
Country of origin: Tamil Nadu, India
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Free radical biochemistry
- Inflammatory basis of heart disease and stroke
- Macrophage biochemistry
- Biochemistry of neopterin and dihydroneopterin
Working thesis titleEffect of 7,8-dihydroneopterin on macrophage inflammation.
- Australian atherosclerosis society-Member
- Health research society,Canterbury-Member
- American society for biochemistry and molecular biology-Member
- British Neuroscience association,UK-Member
- Indian initiative for management of antibiotic resistance-Member