- PISCO: Partnership for Interdisciplinary Studies of Coastal Oceans
- NIWA: National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research
- Otago Univeristy Mollusc key
- Key to New Zealand Mollusca
- NZ Ministry of Fisheries
- I-button software
- Land Information New Zealand – NZ TopoOnline
A set of three searchable/interactive topographic map viewing programs (similar to ArcView). Click on “New Zealand Mainland” and accept the terms and conditions at the bottom of the next page. Search button on left of screen returns a list of all towns/places/features that have the name of what you searched for.
- WWW Tide and Current Predictor Has predictions for Kaikoura, Cape Campbell, and MANY more (I suggest doing a “Ctrl-F” search). Use Oamaru for Moeraki.