Postgraduate science is your ticket to amazing places, new opportunities and career success.
Postgraduate study at UC is flexible, challenging and hugely rewarding. You can study full- or part-time and choose from six-month courses through to a four-year PhD.
Most of our postgraduate courses include practical industry placements, internships, projects, lab or field work. Global study experiences are also on offer, including the chance to go on an exchange to a partner university.
Expand your mind, open doors and realise your potential. Take the next step into higher level study.
Our postgraduate science qualifications
Finding the degree to match your interests and ambitions is easy with UC Science. We offer a wide range of postgraduate science qualifications to support your research interests, professional development and advancement. Explore the options below or contact us to find out more.
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MAntaStud)
- Master of Applied Data Science (MADS)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDRR)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFEng)
- Master of Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master of Urban Resilience and Renewal (MURR)
- Master of Water Science and Management (MWSM)*
- Professional Master of Engineering Geology (PMEG)^
- Professional Master of Geospatial Science and Technology (PMGST)
*Subject to CUAP due 2022
^not open to enrolments in 2023
Our world-class facilities allow you to learn and research at the cutting edge, and include a new $216 million hi-tech science hub.
The depth of research activity at UC ensures you’ll learn from passionate people who are leaders in their fields.
Enrolment advice and academic support
We offer a range of support services to help you succeed. For advice about degree planning, subject choices, selecting a supervisor and more, go to our postgraduate science advice page.