Postgraduate science is your ticket to amazing places, new opportunities and career success.
Postgraduate study at UC is flexible, challenging and hugely rewarding. You can study full- or part-time and choose from six-month courses through to a four-year PhD.
Most of our postgraduate courses include practical industry placements, internships, projects, lab or field work. Global study experiences are also on offer, including the chance to go on an exchange to a partner university.
Expand your mind, open doors and realise your potential. Take the next step into higher level study.
Our postgraduate science qualifications
Finding the degree to match your interests and ambitions is easy with UC Science. We offer a wide range of postgraduate science qualifications to support your research interests, professional development and advancement. Explore the options below or contact us to find out more.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Data Science (PGDipADS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PGDipClinPsyc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science (PGDipGIS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geospatial Science and Technology (PGDipGST)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Water Resource Management (PGDipWat)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MAntaStud)
- Master of Applied Data Science (MADS)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDRR)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFEng)
- Masters of Geographic Information Science (MGIS)
- Master of Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master of Urban Resilience and Renewal (MURR)
- Master of Water Resource Management (MWaterRM)
- Professional Master of Engineering Geology (PMEG)
- Professional Master of Geospatial Science and Technology (PMGST)
Got questions about postgraduate study?
Get in touch!
Enrolment advice and academic support
We offer a range of support services to help you succeed. For advice about degree planning, subject choices, selecting a supervisor and more, go to our postgraduate science advice page.