Qualifications and courses in Science
UC Science offers a large range of qualifications in science and speech-language pathology at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Data Science (PGDipADS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PGDipClinPsyc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (PGDipCBT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science (PGDipGIS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geospatial Science and Technology (PGDipGST)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Water Resource Management (PGDipWat)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MAntaStud)
- Master of Applied Data Science (MADS)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDRR)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFEng)
- Masters of Geographic Information Science (MGIS)
- Master of Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master of Urban Resilience and Renewal (MURR)
- Master of Water Resource Management (MWaterRM)
- Professional Master of Engineering Geology (PMEG)
- Professional Master of Geospatial Science and Technology (PMGST)
UC Science offers flexible options for undergraduate study, with programmes that allow you to try out different subjects and see what you like before you specialise and progress in your career.
If you want to dive deeper into your field of research, advance your career, boost your employment potential or are seeking a new challenge – we will help you do it.
Summer School is a great way to fast-track your study. Browse our on-campus and distance study options.