Qualifications and courses in Science
UC Science offers a large range of qualifications in science and speech-language pathology at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MAntaStud)
- Master of Applied Data Science (MADS)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDRR)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFEng)
- Master of Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master of Urban Resilience and Renewal (MURR)
- Master of Water Science and Management (MWSM)*
- Professional Master of Engineering Geology (PMEG)^
- Professional Master of Geospatial Science and Technology (PMGST)
*Subject to CUAP due 2022
^not open to enrolments in 2023
UC Science offers flexible options for undergraduate study, with programmes that allow you to try out different subjects and see what you like before you specialise and progress in your career.
If you want to dive deeper into your field of research, advance your career, boost your employment potential or are seeking a new challenge – we will help you do it.