Qualifications and courses in Science
The College of Science offers a large range of qualifications in science and communication disorders at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Data Science (PGDipADS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PGDipClinPsyc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science (PGDipGIS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geospatial Science and Technology (PGDipGST)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Water Resource Management (PGDipWat)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Antarctic Studies (MAntaStud)
- Master of Applied Data Science (MADS)
- Master of Audiology (MAud)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience (MDRR)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFEng)
- Masters of Geographic Information Science (MGIS)
- Master of Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master of Urban Resilience and Renewal (MURR)
- Master of Water Resource Management (MWaterRM)
- Professional Master of Engineering Geology (PMEG)
- Professional Master of Geospatial Science and Technology (PMGST)
UC Science offers flexible options for undergraduate study, with programmes that allow you to try out different subjects and see what you like before you specialise and progress in your career.
Need further information or advice?
Get in touch!