Back to top
- Home >
- Pūtaiao | Science >
- Psychology, Speech and Hearing >
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing >
Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- UC Security: 6111 (internal) or 0800 823 637
- Christchurch Emergency Services (Ambulance, Police, Fire): 111
- Canterbury Psychiatric Emergency Service: 0800 920 092
UC Security (not in an emergency)
Health and Safety Information and Procedures
Processes for Safe Field activities and Policies
- Health, safety and wellbeing We’re committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, staff, visitors and contractors to learn and work in.
- UC Emergency Management for alerts, preparedness, policies & plans
- UC Health & Safety contacts information& resources, processes & procedures, news & updates, forms & tools, training. (UC login required)
- Defibrillator Location - Nearest to School is in the PSYC Link Block (by Cafe 101).
- UC Security Support onsite for advice on staying safe on campus
- ACC HabitAtWork for more advice on ergonomics.
- Health and wellbeing support Services There is a wide range of people available at the University of Canterbury to offer you support, help, and guidance.
- UC Student Support Service For help finding the right support service.
- Welcome to UCGo A mobile app for University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha students