Seeing Science Photography Competition
Win up to $1000 by helping us tell the story of science at UC and beyond!
UC Science wants to know how you see science and/or mātauranga Māori in Aotearoa. The images could be ultra-close-up magnifications of something that you’re working on right through to images of the earth taken from high in the sky, fungi to giant trees, and anything in between.
The aim of the images is to encourage greater participation in science by showing its variety. So, photos may be used in social media, advertising, school posters, and a variety of other ways.
- Supreme winner: $1000
- Category winners: $250
- People’s choice winner: $100
- Highly recommended: $50 (up to a maximum of 15 winners)
- Earth Science and Climatology
- Ecology and Environmental Science
- Story-Telling (a series of 3 images)
Entries are welcomed from individuals or groups. Read our terms and conditions.