Senior Lecturer above the BarKonstantin Pavlov
Senior Lecturer in Biomedical Physics
Julius von Haast 726
Qualifications & Memberships
My research is focused on development of new approaches to X-ray based characterisation techniques. My current areas of research include: a) developing novel deterministic X-ray phase contrast 2D, 3D and 4D imaging methods to study materials at micro- and nano-scale; b) high resolution statistical diffraction as a characterisation method for materials of opto- and microelectronics.
- Alloo SJ., Paganin DM., Morgan KS. and Pavlov KM. (2022) The progression of MIST: Multimodal Intrinsic Speckle-Tracking. Australian Synchrotron Clayton Campus: ANSTO User Meeting 2022, 1-2 Dec 2022.
- Alloo SJ., Paganin DM., Morgan KS., Gureyev TE., Mayo SC., Mohammadi S., Lockie D., Menk RH., Arfelli F. and Zanconati F. (2022) Tomographic phase and attenuation extraction for a sample composed of unknown materials using x-ray propagation-based phase-contrast imaging. Optics Letters 47(8): 1945-1948. http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/OL.445802.
- Alloo SJ., Paganin DM., Morgan KS., Gureyev TE., Mayo SC., Nesterets YI., Mohammadi S., Lockie D., Menk RH. and Arfelli F. (2022) Recovering refraction and attenuation information in an unknown sample using X-ray propagation-based phase-contrast tomography. Hsinchu, Taiwan: 15th International Conference on X-ray Microscopy (XRM2022), 19-24 Jun 2022.
- Alloo SJ., Paganin DM., Morgan KS., Kitchen MJ., Croton LCP. and Pavlov K. (2022) Quantitative Reconstruction of an Arbitrary Sample using Propagation-Based Phase-Contrast X-ray Imaging. Christchurch, NZ: NZPEM 2022, 27-28 Jun 2022.
- Alloo SJ., Paganin DM., Morgan KS., Kitchen MJ., Stevenson AW., Mayo SC., Li HT., Kennedy BM., Maksimenko A. and Bowden JC. (2022) Dark-field tomography of an attenuating object using intrinsic x-ray speckle tracking. Journal of Medical Imaging 9(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.JMI.9.3.031502.