Jacki joined the department as lecturer in Developmental Psychology in 2013 and was awarded a Health Research Council Emerging Research award in 2014, and the Health Research Council Celebrating Excellence in Research Award in 2016.
Jacki is accepting invitations of interest from postgraduate students interested in working with her on the Canterbury Methadone In Pregnancy Study adolescent follow-up in her Developmental lab while studying towards a Masters or PhD in Psychology.
Jacki is also welcoming interest in her Developmental Sleep programme working with her on a range of topics Families and infant sleep: the development of sleep self-regulation, attachment and temperament. The student will work in collaboration with another developmental study being conducted in the Department of Psychology. Other projects available also include sleep in older people; technology, psychological well-being and sleep across the lifespan; and management of infant and adolescent sleep problems.
- Bradley HA., Campbell SA., Mulder RT., Henderson JMT., Dixon L., Boden JM. and Rucklidge JJ. (2020) Can broad-spectrum multinutrients treat symptoms of antenatal depression and anxiety and improve infant development? Study protocol of a double blind, randomized, controlled trial (the 'NUTRIMUM' trial). BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 20(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12884-020-03143-z.
- Henderson JMT., Blampied NM. and France KG. (2020) Longitudinal study of infant sleep development: Early predictors of sleep regulation across the first year. Nature and Science of Sleep 12: 949-957. http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/NSS.S240075.
- Jaekel J., Min Kim H., Lee SJ., Henderson JMT. and Woodward L. (2020) Emotional and Behavioral Trajectories of 2 to 9 Years Old Children Born to Opioid Dependent Mothers. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology.
- Lee SJ., Bora S., Austin NC., Westerman A. and Henderson JMT. (2020) Neurodevelopmental Outcomes of Children Born to Opioid-Dependent Mothers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Academic Pediatrics 20(3): 308-318. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2019.11.005.
- Lee SJ., Pritchard VE., Austin NC., Henderson J. and Woodward LJ. (2020) Health and Neurodevelopment of Children Born to Opioid-Dependent Mothers at School Entry. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 41(1): 48-57. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/DBP.0000000000000711..