The Rose Centre offers courses and webinars as well as links to resources in related research.
Courses and webinars
Dysphagia Intensive course 2021
Our Intensive Course in Dysphagia Diagnosis and Management will be held again for two full weeks (Monday - Saturday inclusive) 25th-30th January and 12th-17th April 2021.
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand OR online
Online registrations will be open soon. If you want to secure your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: Dysphagia Intensive Course Information (PDF, 142KB).
To purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/intensive-course-in-dysphagia-diagnosis-and-management-tickets
Stroke Rehab: From No-tech to Go-tech Conference, 2021
See Stroke Rehab: From No-tech to Go-tech Conference website.
Links to related research
- New Zealand Brain Research Institute
- Christchurch Neurotechnology Research Programme
- Dysphagia Research Society
- European Society for Swallowing Disorders
- Biomouth Research Group
- Sir John Walsh Research Institute
- Cerebral Palsy Symptoms
- Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- Neurological Foundation of New Zealand