- Graduate Diploma in Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Science
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- Bachelor of Science with Honours
- Postgraduate Certificate in Arts
- Postgraduate Certificate in Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science
- Master of Arts (Thesis)
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
Mathematics and Statistics graduates are widely employed in industry, commerce, government departments, and teaching, but job opportunities exist in many less obvious fields. Many jobs require specific mathematical or statistical skills while others require the ability to think precisely and reason logically – skills your mathematical studies will hone.
- See current research being conducted by research groups within the School of Mathematics and Statistics.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement, and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
Erskine Building – see the School's website for up-to-date location details.
College of Engineering | Te Rāngai Pūkaha
University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha
Private Bag 4800
Browse related subjects to Mathematics
Choose an area that you are interested in and learn how UC's extensive range of study options can let you study what you want to.
We are increasingly becoming a data-driven society, with advances in technology and the accumulation of massive data. Statisticians make sense of data, and use ...