Special Doctoral Overseas Travel Scholarship
This scholarship is now closed for 2019.
Grants will be to a maximum of $5000.00 NZ (inc. GST) and is available for any travel in 2019 or 2020 but the awards will be made in 2019. Recipients can use the funds for travel, accommodation, conference registration and research costs.
- Successful candidates will be required to send a thank you letter to the sponsor and submit a written report upon return from the travel.
- The grant is only available to all UC Doctoral students, however preference will be given to New Zealand citizens.
- Travel must involve a continuous journey overseas, i.e. you cannot go overseas, come back to NZ, then travel overseas again.
- Preference will be given to students with no other sources of funding.
- If the travel cannot be carried out for any given reason, the funds must be returned.
- Candidates who have already travelled in 2019 may apply retrospectively.