How to book a class
- Use the RecCentre Technogym app. Instructions can be found here.
- Or use our Timetables page to book on our website. You'll need to log in using the email/password you use with the app.
- Information on cancelling a class and our cancellation policies, can be found here.
Can I join a class without booking?
- Bookings are highly recommended for all of our Group Fitness classes, especially those with limited numbers like Spin and FIT50, or popular classes like Pilates
- You may not get a spot if you don't book ahead. We can add you to the class on arrival if there is space, or perhaps try signing up on your way over!
- If you are sitting on the waitlist, you can come along and try your luck to see if there is space left.
- Sadly, some members still no-show, which means we have an available spot wasted :( So, come along, try your luck, but have a back up plan!
How does the waitlist work?
- If someone cancels a class, you can receive a notification or email (you choose in your app settings) that a space has become available
- Then, it's fastest finger! First to respond and book, gets the spot. It doesn't matter where you are on the list.