Field station reservation process
8 September 2021: Currently UC is working under Covid 19 level 2 rules
THERE ARE NEW PROCEDURES AND STEPS THAT APPLY.
Overnight use of a field station, requires an approved Covid level 2 H&S safety plan
Steps for applying to use the UC field stations for overnight trips for under the current Covid-19 level 2 operating procedures:
1. Apply for accommodation at the field station - via the form on this webpage
2. Receive email with links for the H&S field activity plan document and the Covid level 2 proceedures.
3. Once you have School/Department approval of your H&S field plan - upload the relevant documents to the H&S Sharepoint site
4. Receive email approving or declining your overnight use of the field station and the information you need for your stay.
ALLOW AT LEAST 5 WORKING DAYS FOR THIS PROCESS TO HAPPEN.
This page sets out the conditions and fees for using the UC field stations. Check the availability of the station you want to use and then complete the online reservation request form.
1. Fees and conditions of use
2. Check availability
Check the calendars for the field stations to see when they are available to be booked.
3. Make a reservation
You can complete the reservation request form here. Please allow at least FIVE working days for your reservation request to be processed.
An email confirming your reservation and supplying information about the field station will be sent once your reservation has been finalised.